What is FaceDub?
of this website) totally free. You can start making your FaceDubs by downloading the FaceDub application here.
How do I get my FaceDub get featured?
Featured Facedubs can displayed by default based on the number of hits and rating a particular FaceDub receives or directly assigned by the website administration. A user cannot assign a featured FaceDub , as this would result in every user featuring his own FaceDubs and bloating this way the relative content pages of the website.
The website keeps asking for password and login even though I put in my username and password correctly.
This could be due to the way cookies are set to be handled on your system, so here are the steps to check your cookies for your browser.
1. Go to the Tools menu
2. Choose "Internet Options"
3. Select the "Privacy" Tab
4. Choose "Advanced"
5. First and Third Party Cookies should be set to "Accept".
The steps described above are for Internet ExplorerTM
, but should be similar for other browsers. In any case, we strongly reccomend using a modern, web standards-compliant open-source - based browser, such as Mozilla Firefox
and not a closed-architecture obsolete browser other companies may provide, because such pieces of software are often deprecated in terms of web standards support and usability.
If your cookies are not set to be accepted by your browser, please change this setting and try logging in again.
How do I change my password?
1. Login to your FaceDub account.
2. Click on the 'Profile' link, located in the User Panel (top right of the page).
3. Enter the new password in the 'Password' and in the 'Retype Password' fields.
4. Click the 'Save changes' button at the bottom of the page.
I forgot my password. How can I log back into the site?
Can I change my username?
No. The user name can not be changed.
What are "tags"?
Keywords assigned to videos are called "Tags". The purpose of tags is to help describe or identify a FaceDub. Tags help you label FaceDubs you upload so that other people can find them more easily.
How do I remove/delete a FaceDub?
To remove/delete one of your FaceDubs, simply log in to your account and click on "My FaceDubs" link, located in the user panel (top right of the page) or go directly to http://www.facedub.com/gallery/my_video.php
and click on the "Delete this FaceDub" button, next to the FaceDub you would like to remove. You can only delete FaceDubs that YOU have uploaded.
How do I find FaceDubs of interest?
1. By clicking on the FaceDubs link (top left of the page) a list of features and ways become available to you, by which you can find videos of interest. In the FaceDubs page, you can view Most Recent, Most Viewed, Most Discussed, Top Favorites, Top Rated, Recently Featured or Random FaceDubs , by clicking on the appropriate link.
2. If you know what you're looking for, you can search for FaceDubs using the Search box.
3. You can also use the Galleries link (top left of the page) to browse the site to find FaceDubs in a more specific area (for example, "Music" or "Funny").
4. By subscribing to a particular member of interest, you'll be notified whenever they upload new FaceDubs .
5. You can also use the Search box and Users link to search for FaceDubs submitted by a particular member.